Thursday, October 15, 2015

My hand Painted T-Shirts: Pattern: #8

This T-shirt design contains one of the little characters which I created myself. I called it 'a singer'.

I use brand new, cotton T-shirts. However, the painting process requires pre-washing the fabric. That is why I wash and iron each and every T-shirt before I start painting my patterns on them. The painting itself is quite time-consuming. Due to paints properties, I needed to put the layers of paint gradually, so it happened, it took me even five days (not to mention the time of pre-washing, drying and ironing) to decorate the T-shirt. I like it!

This shirt was less time consuming due to the less complicated design :)

Check out our other patterns - wall decor boards and T-shirts here.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment