Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Hand Painted T-Shirts: Pattern #15/ Moja Malowana Koszulka: Wzór 15

This t-shirt, decorated by myself, was a present for one of the fellow Polish Ladies Abroad Club members. In December we had our Secret Santa gift exchange. I decided to send the lady something she could not get at any store.
The pattern is obviously my usual - a folk motif of the region of Kashubia. It is the part of Poland which is closest to my heart due to my background. I find great enjoyment in such painting on fabrics and its results as well. No matter what other guys think of my creations.
Although I have already painted most of my plain shirts and blouses, I am going to leave some as they are - just plain - for a change (and for clothes matching purposes).

My designs and the patterns I paint are similar. However, at the same time they differ: some are smaller, some bigger, some are simple, some more sophisticated. I like them all. Including the figures of my own design. I do love the little creatures!
The pattern which you can see in the pictures below is one of my favorite ones.
How about you? See all of them here. Which one do you like best?




Tę koszulkę pomalowałam w prezencie dla jednej z Klubowych Koleżanek, w ramach naszej grudniowej akcji 'Secret Santa'. Wzorek oczywiście z serii moich ulubionych motywów kaszubskich, związany z bliskim mi regionowi Polski.

Znajduję wielką przyjemność w takim malowaniu, także w jej rezultatach (niezależnie od tego, czy innym się podoba). Pomalowałam już prawie wszystkie moje jednokolorowe koszulki i bluzy - kilka zostawię w oryginalnej gładkiej i nudnej wersji - dla zwykłej odmiany.

Wzory są pododne, ale różnią się rozmiarem i ilością elementów dekoracyjnych. Lubię je wszystkie, nie mówiąc o pamperkach mojego własnego wymysłu i projektu.
Motyw na zdjęciu poniżej jest jednym z moich ulubionych.
A Tobie, który z wzorów (zobacz tutaj) na udekorowanych przeze mnie koszulkach podoba się najbardziej?


No comments :

Post a Comment