Friday, March 27, 2015

Hair Styling Time: Thickening Lotion 06 by Redken

This was my first try of any hair care product by Redken. Since my fine look better with some volumizing support, I decided to get this lotion.
From the manufacturer:
'Thickening lotion all-over body builder. Bodifying hair lotion that builds extra volume and texture for full, fabulous style. The formula of this volumizing hair lotion is enriched with proteins that will reconstruct and strengthen hair while adding extra body and shine.'

The lotion has actually gel consistency.  It is quite efficient: every time, after washing my hair, I used a drop of the lotion and applied it to the hair endings. Then I blow-dried my hair a little bit and styled with a hot air brush. The results were always quite nice: fluffy, thickened hair and a lasting hair style. Yet, whenever I happened to use too much of this thickening product, I ended up with stiff and glued hair strands. All in all, when I avoided the unnecessary excess, all worked well.

The thickening lotion contains also witch hazel leaf water, hydrolyzed wheat protein and hydrolyzed soy protein.
06 means medium hair control.

No comments :

Post a Comment