Friday, January 2, 2015

Body Care: Advanced Lubricating Skin Lotion by Perfect Purity

Recently, I have been constantly discovering the world of cosmetics by various (mostly) American  brands. This Skin Lotion by Perfect Purity is a surprisingly good buy. It is not only inexpensive (price=$1) but also quite good, considering its moisturizing properties. Although the texture of the lotion is light (it is really 'non-greasy & fast absorbing'), it moistens the dry skin well and I do not need to reapply the cosmetic to make it work better. The fragrance of the product is a kind of perfume like but luckily, it is not strong and practically, I can't smell it at all unless I place the top of the bottle close to my nose.
  • Petrolatum and Mineral Oil - soothing and healing properties.


  • Vitamin E - antioxidant properties.




No comments :

Post a Comment