Monday, November 24, 2014

Colors of Autumn: Orange - Nails

The orange nail polish looks fabulous on the nails.


The two shades chosen by myself look quite similar  however, the one by Sally Hansen is less pricey. On the other hand, La Laque No.142 by Yves Saint Laurent (I discovered it much earlier than No. 170 by S.H.) looked good on the nails even for two weeks - did not chip. I loved it - I found its quality really worth the price. The consistency of the nail polish doesn't change - it did not thicken even after moths of using it. The practical brush almost reaches the bottom of the bottle which helped to use the nail polish entirely, nearly till the last drop.


Right now I am enjoying The Hot Tamale shade (Hard AS Nails Xtreme Wear) by Sally Hansen  . I like the shiny color. So far I have been quite content with the quality of the nail polish. It is quite durable considering all the dish-washing and regular housework I do. The shape of the brush allows to apply the layers of the color quite evenly and flawlessly. All in all, in my opinion - a good buy.

No comments :

Post a Comment