Wednesday, March 6, 2024

My British Associations - A

If you follow my blog, you probably notice I enjoy doing "alphabets" - compilations of posts on a certain topic.
This one is a follow-up to the alphabet challenge taken up by Viola, a colleague blogger, and the author of "My British Journey". I have challenged Viola to write entries of the alphabet series related to her life in the UK.

She agreed and asked her readers to share their associations with the country. Since I challenged Viola, I thought I should answer her.


So here it is.

I need to add that, contrary to Viola, I have not lived in GB permanently. My associations are based on my life in Europe and a few visits to the country.
 
A
 
At first, Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery, came to my mind. He is a British character, but fictional, created by American filmmakers. I guess it does not count, then.
 


A British A? Alan Parsons Project has already been mentioned on this blog.


No comments :

Post a Comment