Monday, July 25, 2022

70s Inspired - Part 2


The topic has faded away a bit (and my interest in it), but since I did the post "70s Inspired Part 1", I complete it with part #2.

This time, just a few pieces of clothing that could be worn both on a regular summer day and a dance night (depending on what shoes and a head cover you choose). All the items which I have chosen are currently available at amazon.com.

Dress/ Top

I like this floral dress. Do not get discouraged with the word "Halloween" in its description. I guess it was probably added to increase the sale around the end of October. Who says it can't be worn in the summer? Perhaps the ones with little imagination? All the dresses on offer are pretty colorful, my choice is the last one in the second row. 

If you decide the dress is too short, you can wear it with the white denim shorts (Angerella Denim Shorts for Women/ Folded Hem Hot Short Jeans). The torn shorts version which they have on offer is not of my liking + it would not match the 70s style look.

Another match for the shorts would be R.Vivimos Floral Embroidered Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Short  (Yellow) Dress. The shoulders up/on would be my option, though.

Boots 

The ones similar to the picture included below were my first choice, but I waited too long with making this post and they are no longer available at the Amazon store.

 

Nevertheless, I have found a pair of similarly-looking boots with fringes. Maybe they are even better regarding the set of clothing presented above as they have a higher heel. 

For a more disco/evening look - white knee-high boots.

Head Cover 

A cute WETOO beige cap matches it all. FaLasoso leather cap would be more suitable for an evening look.


 A Simplicity Panama style straw hat (color A-natural) can be an option to wear on a sunny day as well.


 Other accessories

Bracelets

Beaded Pearl Bangle Wrap Bracelet - the beads are available in different colors and pattern options. The all-grey one seems to go well with silver-tone necklaces.

Riah Fashion Multicolor Bracelet  is a more colorful option.

Handwoven, quite an original bracelet with beads - here.

 


Necklaces

The one I like best is this sterling silver flower pendant.

Then goes this simple, but interesting silver-tone long necklace.

Another sterling silver one - Celtic Knot (triquetra) and Moon pendant.

If you like crosses, here is an elegant Miabella 925 sterling silver Italian cross + 18-inch chain.

The last one is a set of 4 cute and rather modest Heishi Surfer Choker 12 Pcs Beaded Layered Necklaces. They could look good as an everyday type of accessory. However, I would rather give the one with the smileys to someone else. 


Well, that's all for now regarding the 70s style.

To see all the items mentioned above, that I have found at amazon.com - have a look at my Pinterest board (below).


No comments :

Post a Comment