Monday, September 24, 2018

My Haind-Painted Tops and T-Shirts

I have not shown you these shirts and tops, yet. They are the results of the hand-painting on the fabrics which is my hobby.

I have painted all the plain T-shirts which I have got so I gladly welcomed the four summer tops which I received from my mom. More space to paint on!

I really like the traditional Pomeranian/ Kashubian folk patterns, they are the ones which I use in my painting most often. However, the pink top has a different kind of folk shapes.





The t-shirts which I painted as a gift for my mom. Various colors of the background make the pattern look different. The white and yellow material emphasizes the tones of all the shapes and flowers the most.




Some people - when they see my T-shirts - tend to think it is just a print. Some assume they were embroidered and are rather surprised to hear it is all hand-painted, and need to touch the pattern to believe it.

Which combination - background color/pattern do you like the most?

More hand-painted T-shirts which I have decorated myself here.




No comments :

Post a Comment