Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Texas Alphabet: U for Us. Uncommon, Unusual Understanding

The idea for this alphabet post series comes from ' The Alphabet of My Emigration' by Dee Dorota L., member of The Polish Ladies Abroad Club, who has relocated to England. I have also decided to join the project and write about My Texas Alphabet twice a week.




Although the two of us grew up in two countries which are in two totally different parts of the world: my husband in Texas, myself in the north of Poland, we are quite similar. Unusually similar. We share likes and dislikes, have similar tastes and points of view. And we understand each other even without verbal communication. Quite often it has happened that I think of something, for example: 'I feel like having some ice-cream'. And then I hear my husband says: 'Let's go for ice-cream after dinner'.

And it has always been like that. We had such a connection even when we were thousands of miles apart when I was still in Poland. It seems we have always been together. Many times in previous lives. Though possibly not always as man and wife, maybe as siblings or parent and child too.


No comments :

Post a Comment