Friday, February 27, 2015

Skin Care: Gigi Post Epilation Lotion

Last year I was looking for something I could treat my legs with (after doing my home epilation routine).  It is important to soothe the irritated skin right afterwards, with a special balm or cream, to avoid possible hair follicles infection and its result - red, ugly looking spots on the legs.
Anyway, I came across Gigi Post Epilation Lotion. Having used it for some time, I am really glad I bought it. It does calm the skin and makes it look good (no redness) after hair removal. Besides that, the Lotion has also skin moisturizing and softening properties. It contains allantoin (anti irritant) and wheat germ oil (a skin conditioning agent).
The moisturizer is absorbed by the skin quite quickly but to make it work properly, it is better not to cover the treated areas with clothing for a few minutes. The lotion has a soft but rather nice scent. The big bottle (473ml/16 oz) of the product will last long (I have been using it for a few months already). When I run out of it, it is very likely that I will buy this post epilation lotion again.


No comments :

Post a Comment