Friday, February 20, 2015

Pu-Erh Tea Again

Some time ago I wrote about the Pu-Erh tea which I had got from Poland. I am very glad I managed to find this kind of tea here. As you can see in the picture below, the tea is actually called 'Cholesterid' which emphasizes one of its properties. This is a different type of Pu-Erh tea which I had previously but still tastes good and I like it. It is manufactured by Triple Leaf Tea, Inc. - a San Fransisco based company (they also make other kinds of Chinese teas). I am not sure why this one called: 'herbal dietary supplement' (maybe because of its beneficial qualities again) since it is just a different kind of an everyday tea.


From the manufacturer:
'Green, black and oolong teas, 'cha', all are made from hte plant Camellia sinensis. Yunnan toucha tea, however, is one of a few teas known as 'pu-erh cha', made from  an ancient subspieces of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis assamica.'

Read more about Cholesterid Tea here.

No comments :

Post a Comment