Tuesday, April 7, 2015

One of My Hair & Makeup Makeovers

I came across this photo quite recently. It was taken a few years ago, on a very enjoyable summer day, after my two makeover sessions:
  1. First, I had my hair done by the hairdresser who was taking care of my hair styling at that time. 
  2. Straight after that, I went to a local Douglas Perfumery , where I had a free makeup session (which was a gift for a purchase I had made at the store earlier). It was such fun!

Both sessions were very relaxing and pleasant. I enjoyed sitting with my eyes closed and being taken care of by the hairstylist and the makeup artist. I looked in a mirror only at the end each treatments, to see the results. And did I like them. :).


I especially enjoyed the makeup experience at the Douglas store. Here are the details on the items used by the makeup artist then - I asked her to create an everyday summer look.

Face:
Lips
  • Lipstick: EL M. Kors #04
  • Lip Gloss: Colorless Gloss by Collistar
  • Lip Pencil: Lancome #310
Eyes
  • Eyeshadows: Dior 5 Couleurs  #659
  • Mascara: Clinique High Definition Lashes
  • Brow Gel: #43 by Isadora
  • Eye Pencil: Clinique #02 Smoky Brown
  • Eyelid Base: by Sensai Kanebo
* The shades are numbered in a different way in the US

No comments :

Post a Comment