Friday, December 5, 2014

Hair Styling Time: Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray by Garnier

When I came here, while doing shopping. at first I was trying to find brands/products which I was familiar with,  and which I had known in Europe. The names meant also recognizable quality levels.  That was why I bought the hairspray with natural Bamboo Extract by Garnier. I had not used it before but I tried some other stuff by the manufacturer - so expected the hairspray could be good too.
I used #3 Extra Strong on dry hair to finish my hairstyle.Well, it did grip my hair really strong, glued it a bit and made the hair endings rather stiff. I did not mind it as my hair was still glossy, the hairspray did not cause a 'helmet' or flaky effect. Besides, which also mattered, the strong hold made my hairstyle humid and hot weather proof. Also, it did volumize the hair nicely.
Next day all the gluing, strong grip was always almost all gone, but the hair was still fluffy. On the other hand, sometimes the hairstyle needed little next morning corrections - some of the stiff strands of hair tended to jut in different directions. But it was easy to take care of them with my hot air brush.

Bamboo Extract is supposed to:
  • strengthen hair
  • absorb UV radiation
  • stimulate collagen production
  • stimulate skin metabolism 
  • make the hair look shiny
  • protect skin
It also contains some anti-oxidants.
In some time I will probably buy the hairspray by Garnier again. In the meantime, I will try some other kinds/by other (also more local) brands too.


1 comment :