Sunday, May 21, 2023

A for Armadillo

Coming back to "My Texas Alphabet" and to the letter "A", it is for Armadillo, of course. 


How could it be different since the animal is one of the symbols of Texas?  
You can meet it in the countryside.  Armadillos tend to be rather slow regarding their actions. They are cute in their own way, though.

Video and photos: One of the Texas symbols met during one of our walks in the country area. 


---

"My Texas Alphabet" is my, quite a personal, summary of our hitherto life in Texas. 

2 comments :

  1. Not too crazy about armadillos! I remember seeing a lot of them at Girl Scout summer camps near Houston, especially at night. They'd scurry around outside our tent - fortunately, it was a big canvas tent up on a platform, and we slept on cots with mosquito nets, so I felt pretty safe from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a story! Not too crazy either but since there are so many of them here (+ they are regarded exotic in other parts of the world), they are worth mentioning in my alphabet, I think.

      Delete